Sunday, January 24, 2010

Check-In and Registration

So it's about 12:30 MST here in Yuma and I am officially checked-in and registered for the AWL. We have a meeting tonight at 5:30 where we will get squared away for the first day of Spring Training tomorrow. As far as the hotel goes, the Ramada isn't too bad. It will be sufficient for the month. Just a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in is all I will need to be successful this month. The field is about a mile or so away and so is the gym but I am located on one of the main drags in Yuma. There will be a few guys I know for sure that I will have played with or against before, but after the meeting tonight I might find more familiar faces. Looking forward to meeting my roommate and all the new faces tonight. I will be updating later on.

Toof

No comments:

Post a Comment