Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 2 in the books

Just got back from dinner as Day 2 is officially in the books. Today was very similar to yesterday. We did mostly drills in the morning with scrimmages in the afternoon. These long days in the sun are starting to make my body feel like an old man. I got one at bat during the scrimmage which turned into a 2-out, 2-strike, 2 -run double. So I felt pretty good after that one. Went to a small Mexican restaurant for dinner which was very good. Probably ate too much but my body needs the fuel. The dry heat is probably the main contributor to the muscle aches and pains so I have been doing my best to stay hydrated. Tomorrow night is the draft so I will know what team I will be playing for the rest of the month by this time tomorrow. It is 7:30 and I feel like I can crash right now and sleep all night. Going to relax and watch some TV and recharge the batteries. More updates to come tomorrow.

Toof

No comments:

Post a Comment