Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beginning of Week 2

It's been a few days since I last wrote. Not much has happened since. In my last game last week, I came into the game in the 3rd inning at 3rd base. I went 0-0 with yet another hit by pitch and a walk. So a little stat update after Week 1: 2 Games, 0-1 with 4 HBP, 1 BB, and 2 RBI, OBP .883. Defensively I am 11-11 in fielding opportunities. Yesterday was our day off so I was able to get my lifting and running in easier. Then went and saw Edge of Darkness last night with a few of the guys. Today was an instruction day where we worked on hitting, rundowns, cuts/relays, and PFP's. Week 2's games start tomorrow with us facing off against the Western Canada Miners at 2:00 PM. Need to do some laundry tonight and enjoy the Yuma night.

Toof

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a target on your back or what?! Goodness Toof! Oh well, gotta keep that OBP up!

    I hope you are having FUN down there! I'm jealous of you enjoying the nights... it's been rainy and cold here :-/ typical!

    Can't wait for more updates! Keep up the hard work, I know it's appreciated and will pay off!

    Maris

    ReplyDelete