Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 4

Yesterday started week 4 down here and we got ourselves a win in a sloppy game. Today we gave away the game in the late innings, losing 11-8. I went 1-5 with 2 runs, 1 RBI, and 1 SB in those 2 games, making my average .353 with an OBP of .711. These last 2 games moved us to 7-7-1, still 2 games out of the division lead. Tomorrow night we have a big night game vs Yuma, where a win would help out drastically.

With the season winding down, it is weird that it has already almost been a month down here. The days flew by but the memories and friendships will always remain. With 5 games left, I keep reminding myself how important it is to take in all the memories I can. With that note, I will be leaving. Updates to follow after tomorrow's game.

Toof

No comments:

Post a Comment