Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rain in Yuma

First off, yesterday started off week 3 as we beat San Luis 5-2. I had another productive day as I went 0-0 with a walk and another hit by pitch, making it 9 on the season so far. On defense, turned a couple double plays and had some other plays mixed in there as well. Today the rains came into Yuma and cooled things off a bit here. We were able to get our game in this morning but unfortunately lost 2-1 to Blythe. I didn't start today but came into the game in the 5th and got a hit in my only at bat. So on the season to date, I am hitting .375 with an on-base percentage of .762 with 9 HBP and 4 walks. Defensively I am fielding .957 with only 1 error. As the halfway point is just about here, this is about the time I want to make sure I am playing my best ball. Another morning game tomorrow as the warm weather will make its way back to Yuma.
Surf Dawgs 5-3-1

Toof

No comments:

Post a Comment